Sunday 19 August 2012

Have you met Sandie?


I think this pup was hoping to roast that "dog" right where it lies.
*
There has been no reprieve from this weather save for two nights of having to actually hide under the covers.
*
I did manage to get the backing sewn together for my
Great Granny Along quilt and since there was so much of the pink floral 
  I decided that it was perfect.
I'm not a huge fan of pink so on the back of a quilt is just fine.
If you're wondering why I bought it in the first place
5+ meters for $4.99!
'nuf said, right?
*
I also have my quilties finished for the next round with the incomparable and very talented
Sandie of Sandra Kaye Designs.
Have you popped in for a visit over at Sandie's blog?
How about checking out and clicking to join in the fun with Sandie's
Quiltie Swap?
Every other month we are given a theme and we can take that and run with it to create
4 ~  4" x 6" QUILTIES
everyone mails their 4 QUILTIES to Sandie {including a SASE}
and when all the quilties for that month have arrived Sandie distributes 3 QUILTIES
back to each participant. Sandie keeps one QUILTIE in exchange for the return postage!
It's  fun waiting to receive your package, opening it up to see the  postcard
size creations from all over the world that have arrived.

These are just a few QUILTIES that I've received

I've got pics of more but I can't locate them in my computer just now.

I really like the Christmas themed ones

Sandie's next theme is "monochromatic" due October 15th.
I hope you pop in to see Sandie's blog 
and maybe I'll be swapping QUILTIES with you soon!



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable photo! I hope you didn't make him wait too long! What sweet little quilties and like you....fabric on sale that cheap can be used!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!