Friday 13 July 2012

Superstitious? or Not?

What's your spin on
Friday the 13th
?

I don't mind the day at all. In fact I always look at the new calander to see how many
there will be 1,2or 3!
The 13th is a number that has cropped up in my life a few times,
I was born on the 13th of August,
my brother was born on the 13th of March,
I turned 13 on Friday the 13th, 1976,
I goldsmithed in my family's business for 13 years,
I was with my first husband 13 years before we were married,
we were separated 13 months after the marriage,
{thankfully it didn't take 13 years to divorce him}.

I'm not really all that superstitious and I believe we make our own "luck"
good or bad.
I just think it's amazing how some would have a number dictate
how they conduct themselves.
How about you, are you superstitious?
Does 13 play a part in your life?

Either way I hope you have a fantastic FRIDAY the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!