Thursday 5 January 2012

More Than a Memory and a Giggle


This quilt, this Memory Quilt, was a gift to my hubby this Christmas.
I had quite a time gettting started,
 it's made with shirts and trousers from my dear FIL,
 but once I did it came together quickly.


 

My next project is this Whirlygiggle design from
Look for the design in her sidebar.
I just need to sew this last row of blocks on, add the sashing
pull a backing out of my stash and
quilt!
Since I'm partaking in the SewCalGal's FMQ challenge (up in my sidebar)
I can't wait to quilt this one with some new ideas and techniques.


2 comments:

  1. Cool quilt!!! I love to see every ones different projects!!! Have a super day!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt you made for your hubbby, a fantastic Memory Quilt. And great "guy" colors! Kim C ^i^

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!