Monday 30 January 2012

Ever have one of those days?

You know the ones!
Like trying to get through the door first but get your head stuck, kinda day!
Yesterday was my turn at everything going wrong, or so it seemed
or should I say (sew it seamed)?
Pretty bad, I know!
I woke up feeling punky and should have taken my cue from there.
I should have known better than to attempt to quilt one of the charity quilts.
What could go wrong? It's not like it's a large quilt, just baby size.
It's not like I haven't quilted before, although you'd never know that.
Meet my best friend, Ms.Ripper!
Yes, we spent alot of time together yesterday, alot of time indeed! 
 We engaged in quite a bit of conversation,
alot of back and forth banter!
Let's not forget the few many choice words.

This is the reason for all my frustration!
How is it that you can be quilting along tickity-boo and then
Wham!
this crap starts happening?
I rethreaded, I replaced my bobbin, I rethreaded again, I grumbled, I growled
and then the real kick in the head!
I changed machines and thought that'll fix you, you *******!
Guess what?
Same problem!
YEP!!! I couldn't believe it!
In the end I decided to listen to my machines and walk away.
Boy Howdy,
you've got love those days.
HOPE YOUR DAY IS A GREAT ONE!
HUGS...



1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate it when that happens? I think that Mrs. Seam Ripper has more best friends. Cheer up. Better days are ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!