Monday 29 December 2014

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL Hopefuls

For 2015, I've signed up for and hope to stick with  three SALs.


The premise behind the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL is to only post about stitchery that has been gifted to you or by you to someone else, wins also count.
 Any part of the gift can be gifted, from the cloth to embellishments.
I'll be starting and hopefully finishing( and certainly adding) to this list over the next year.

Gifted to me by my sons:

1) "Out For A Ride" designed by Diane Arthurs


2) "Rose Watercolor Butterfly"  designed by Karen Kluba

3) "Woodland St. Nick designed by Sandi Gore Evans
*

(images are from VMSS ebay store)

4) "Decorating the Tree" by Nancy Turner

5) "Always Remember" AA Milne quote designed by Nancy Turner


6) "Two Long~Eared Rabbits Poem" designed by Nancy Turner
*

Kate of  By the Babbling Brooke  "gifted" me with the information that this HAED design was a freebie from  Cross Stitch Collection Magazine's Facebook page
Thank you, Kate ")

7) "Christmas Animals" designed by Luthu Travisi


That's all for now! Not many by some standards but considering I've also got a 
HAED chart that's 304,650 stitches covering 25" x 38", I'm good with this !!

until next time,
HAPPY STITCHING ")



5 comments:

  1. So, Carolyn, what're you up to in 2015? :D
    My goodness you're going to be a busy girl with all these beautiful charts to stitch. I so look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy! Can't wait to see them all stitched up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous!! Can't wait to cheer you along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice plans for the new year. It will be fun to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! All sorts of Cross stitching wonderfulness Carolyn! Your sons have great taste too! Looking forward to watching your progress through all these great projects. If I may ask - what is your favorite kind of floss for CS? You've made my old CS fire get reignited. LOL I ordered a Rosewood Manor Redwork Alphabet & 24 Redwork Quilt Blocks Cross Stitch Book and can't wait to get started. I'll be attending a knitting group with my neighbor, but cross stitching instead.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!