For 2015, I've signed up for and hope to stick with three SALs.
The premise behind the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL is to only post about stitchery that has been gifted to you or by you to someone else, wins also count.
Any part of the gift can be gifted, from the cloth to embellishments.
I'll be starting and hopefully finishing( and certainly adding) to this list over the next year.
Gifted to me by my sons:
1) "Out For A Ride" designed by Diane Arthurs
2) "Rose Watercolor Butterfly" designed by Karen Kluba
3) "Woodland St. Nick designed by Sandi Gore Evans
(images are from VMSS ebay store)
4) "Decorating the Tree" by Nancy Turner
5) "Always Remember" AA Milne quote designed by Nancy Turner
6) "Two Long~Eared Rabbits Poem" designed by Nancy Turner
Kate of By the Babbling Brooke "gifted" me with the information that this HAED design was a freebie from Cross Stitch Collection Magazine's Facebook page.
Thank you, Kate ")
7) "Christmas Animals" designed by Luthu Travisi
That's all for now! Not many by some standards but considering I've also got a
HAED chart that's 304,650 stitches covering 25" x 38", I'm good with this !!
until next time,
HAPPY STITCHING ")