Sunday 17 March 2013

Happy & Satisfied ( I Think )

*
Happy Birthday, Dad!!
*

Everyone! Hope you get your Irish on today!!
*
*
I think I've managed to navigate through the maze that is CHANGE!
PLEASE,
I hope it all works now :)
*
As many of you have claimed the road to Bloglovin was an easy one,
your change over would be akin to the arrow on the LEFT,
HOWEVER;
my trip was much more akin to the arrow on the RIGHT! ;D

*
By golly, I finally got there though!
*
HAVE A DELIGHTFUL ST. PATRICK'S DAY
AND MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH THE 
LUCK OF THE IRISH
:)


3 comments:

  1. I'll be asking for advice after the Easter holidays. You were the canary in the mine for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed one follow on one blog to Bloglovin and it pulled all the blogs I follow with it so I get everyone in one email! Very cool. I have no idea how to get my blog hooked up with Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carolyn, I will try it in a week or 2. I will go and follow you first at Bloglovin and probably come across with my blog later. Bit scary!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!