Wednesday 16 January 2013

Mail Call


*
Before Christmas Michele hosted the Christmas Quilt Show 2012.
My name was drawn for a prize and I was the lucky recipient of a $25.00 Gift Certificate 
from Fabric.com
Most of my goodies arrived yesterday ,
(there's fabric that's missing however I'm hoping this gets resolved today),
**(things did get resolved and I have a credit)**
here's what did  show up in my mailbox ~
*
Oooo La ~La
MICHAEL MILLER'S
"SPRINGTIME IN PARIS"
I absolutely love these fashions, tre chic, non?
*
*
On the left, Riley Blake, destine for pillowcases and take
a second glance at the pink, do you see them?
Squirrels! garden of delights.
*
*
Nice, 2" pins with heads my fingers can actually grip (yay)
and chocolate thread.
Now if only my brown dot fabric had shown up too, those cases would be finished!
*





5 comments:

  1. Nice purchases! Love that Paris fabric. Ideal for fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all yummy you lucky gal! Think SPRING TIME anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics that you chose - hope the dots show up soon. Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Paris fabric...what are you going to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have pins like that I I like them so much more than any others. They are so much easier to grip plus they are easier to find on the carpet if I drop one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!