Monday 29 April 2013

Ho Hum Tweedle Dum

*
*
This was yesterday, Bullet patiently waiting for spring.
 No, that's not an icicle hanging from her lip, she's
getting a little older and this end leaks every once in a while!
(Better than the other end!!)
*
HOWEVER, 
today is a different story and scene!
*
This is the same doorway that was void of snow less than 12 hours ago!
How's that for accumulation? Note,
no pup sitting, watching the world today!
She's snoring away at the moment.
*
HOWEVER,
*
*
I am pleased to report that progress is being made!
WOOHOO!!!
This quilt is not leaving my machine until it is fin.
Maybe this afternoon?
*
HOWEVER,
*
*
This needs to be dealt with (ugh)...
I found it under a pile of fabric along with my near complete PIFs!
*



4 comments:

  1. I wasn't too happy to look outside this morning either. Our dog is choosing to stay inside and sleep today too...and so am I...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the tax return!!! Your quilt is looking quite lovely.
    Tis sad to see so much fresh snow .... ours is till to come and apparently in copious amounts - oh joy! CBC has a fab picture of the derailment - have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Bullet is longing for some sun shine. Your quilt looks beautiful lovely fabric and great quilting. Hope Spring comes soon, You might be going to bypass Spring and only have Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ick! tax forms. You'll give me nightmares. Double ick! More snow. Enough already.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!